Someday the Flirting would go real and you shall know, its Love

She is poetic, so majestic with her words and every time I talk to her, the conversation always gets romantically intellectual.
A beautiful soul she is, she does know how to express the beautiful mess that keeps going within her.
She is a natural flirt and during one of our conversations,
She asked me, I flirt good, don’t I but I am still single, why so. Ain’t this a grave injustice to me.
I said, yes correct what you say but there is a twist.
She said, yes what.
I said, its great, you are still single, you haven’t been into casual relationships, they are more harmful than beneficial to you.
She said, well that’s true.
I then said, but there is another twist I said.
She said, and what’s that.
There was curiosity in her tone.
I said, one day shall come a guy, whose flirts would be filled with true feelings, his words would be heavy weighing with true emotions.
Like those heavy clouds during monsoons and rains would happen.
And you both would be wet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN