OH GAL BORN ON VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!



Oh Girl born on valentine's day
your beauty fascinates me,
Your brownish-black hairs so silky,
tingles my imagination,
Oh girl born on valentine's day,
your beauty fascinates me,
Your cheeks so very plumpy,
look so tempting,
i want to touch them
feel their softness till my heart content,
Oh girl born on valentine's day,
Your beauty fascinates me,
Your eyes filled with cunning innocence,
shine with love ,Your lips so very wet
dipped in a mixture of red and pink,
Oh girl born on valentine's day,
your beauty fascinates me,
Oh Girl so lovable,
your beauty gives me a reason to adore you, 
i am jealous of your lover,
because your with him,
Oh Girl your lover is blessed,
for your with him,
oh Girl born on valentine's day...
your beauty fascinates me...

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD