OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

Well what i wrote in my first post is what i was taught in my moral science classes in school and what the The Holy BIBLE says about virginity and i had included my personal views too...because the post was getting too long...i had to cut it short....well here is the follow-up of my previous post...the thoughts i left unexpressed...here i go...


Well suppose, i am in love with a girl.....i am talking about love not marriage because i don't believe in the concept of arrange marriage....so getting back to the point..ok i am madly in love with her....crazy for her and then one day i come to know, "THAT SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN".Oh my God,  she is impure...she has betrayed me....what will i do then, 
should i shoot her, 
stab her to death,
throw her out of my life. 

NOT at all....i cannot and i will not do anything that i mentioned above....why so ? simply because of the fact that i love her and that reason is enough for me to hold her hands. I never fell for her checking her virginity...Love never happens like..." OH WOWW!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE..."

I am not Mr. PERFECT isn't it, if she is ready to accept me with all my flaws, if she loves me with all my imperfections, if she accepts me in my lighter as well as darker sides...if she completes me...then the fact that she is not a virgin will not stop me from accepting her.  Love is more than getting physical....its more than the intimacy you share...its about spending time together...its about those lovely conversations....its about tolerating each other's mistakes and still not giving up on each other....love is above the question of being virgin or not...Its about FAITH....Its about trust...and because its about believing each other, i want her to be loyal with me always...i want her to share all her secrets even if they are Dark...very Dark...because i can tolerate bitter truths...but lies i am allergic to them..

She should not feel insecure about her past before me rather she should make peace with it. There is no future without history and i should know about each and every thing about her life.....her past..her present and because i love her...she should not fear..that i will leave her....i will of course make peace with her past, Because I firmly believe that,

" TWO PEOPLE INVOLVED MAY BE IMPURE, BUT LOVE IS ALWAYS PURE AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE"

So in short, in case of Love, Virginity rarely matters, but trust does, suppose if she lies and hides her past from me, what will i do ?

Nothing much, i would leave her and become a loner again..better to live alone than living with an unfaithful partner isn't it....she will of course find an idiot to fool around who would be better than me and mind you i would leave her not because she is not a virgin but because she lied...hope the readers got my point....HA HA HA HA....

In the New testament Jesus forgives an adulterous woman( ST JOHN 8:1-30) who was bought before him by the pharisees to be stoned to death but Jesus said, "  "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her." and all those pharisees who had came to condemn that woman left that place one by one because they knew none of them was without sin. After they had all left, Jesus asks the woman who was bought to be condemned, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more."





When my Lord can forgive a adulterous woman, at least i can forgive the girl i love.....isn't it.....Now by forgiving i meant...forgiving her past...being in peace with it...it would actually reduce my mental agony which i would go through...... may truth prevail.....Amen


A SPECIAL NOTE - The girl i am in love with even if she is not a virgin,she will still remain an angel for me....but other women who have pre-marital sex....all are characterless...lol ha ha ha ha..no offence..just kidding....Love is blind..you see...

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD