oh dear Nidhi.......

Nidhi oh my dear frend...today i faced a bitter truth dat ur dead n r no more...i realized dat death is sumthng unavoidable n go's along wid us everywhere searching a way to struck us.. O God death has struck u n u have closed ur eyes frm ur dear ones..the one's who loved u so much.. I can understand dat how ur dear ones r feeling ur absence... U may not had been one of my very gud frends but u were a frend indeed of mine...ur death has injected a dose of pain in my heart n i em feeling ur absense... Em thinking about u n my memories associated with u...i remember when i was in 6th std i used to sit with u in the classroom...u used to tease me ...i really used to get irritated n in dat anger..i used to hit u...u kept quiet for a while n then the same story was repeated... When v were in our 9th std how me, Pramod, Sonam n u...used to had long talks after schul hours...i remember dat innocent talks.. Then after a gap of 1 year...i met u again on facebook...v talked n talked u shared wid me ur future plans...but now dear evrythng is over... Ur no more 2 like my status, 2 tag me, 2 comment on my status...i will miss u so much... Nidhi u were sum1 who was really caring n loving... But the truth is damned ur dead...its just unbelievable...may God forgive ur sins n may u find a place in the lap of God almighty...

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD