HE WAS A FLIRT


I was on my way, one day, i saw ten gals , standing by the Road, all so beautiful, i waved my hand, to the ten damsels, they smiled, i said to each one, you look beautiful, you are so pretty, i gave a rose, to each angel, so happy were they, they giggled i smiled, the sound of giggling, spread around, suddenly the people around, shouted and said, he is a flirt, he is a flirt, he is a flirt, the ten beauties, in sudden anger, threw those precious roses, onto my face, so astonshed was i, shocked with their, act so cruel and cruel, i took those roses, threw them into, the lake of anger, i went back on my way, thinking about those, illiterate people, who defined my decency, as flirting, i thought about those, gals who lacked a heart, to feel my feelings, a brain to judge my behaviour, i laughed and went, my way, i reached the garden, my girl was waiting, eager to meet me, i went towards her she asked "dear, why so late " ?, she saw my eyes, wet with pain, may be she understood, something was wrong, there was absolute silence, between me. Her and, the romantic atmosphere, around, i placed my head, on her lap, and she caressed me, with her soft hands, and there was peace....; peace so peaceful; peace so divine....:)

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY