My name is Issac and my friends call me Izzy (WHATS THEIR IN A NAME)



My Name means a lot to me. It was my first Identity. ISSAC THOMAS, my name. doesn't it sound nice. According to the Holy bible Issac was the only son of Abraham " The father of Faith" and Sarah. And when God describes himself in the old testament, he does it by saying " I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, I AM THE GOD OF ISSAC AND I AM THE GOD OF JACOB". and The name ISSAC according to the Holy bible means " THE LAUGHING ONE ".

Even in The holy Q UR'AN , Issac is revered by Muslims to be a Prophet and a patriach of Islam. So in Religions my name is quite famous. Now let us explore the world of science, You all must have  heard the name of Issac newton, the man who gave the three laws of gravity. so my name in itself is great. A brand in itself.

Even in my school, i was quite famous because of my name. in the whole class, in fact in the whole school, i was the only one with the name Issac. My friends used to call me Newton, Newti and now they call me Izzy. I am carrying the legacy of name of great men and i hope that i would take the legacy forward.  I wish to get into the category of Great men before i breathe my LAST.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?