5 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT IN MY LIFE TIME

5 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT IN MY LIFE TIME;

1. ISRAEL



I would love to visit this country where my Lord Jesus Christ lived glorifying the Lord. I want to see and feel those places where my Lord was born, the place he was baptized, the places he preached, the place he was crucified, the places he prayed and the place he was buried and then resurrected by God almighty. I want to see all of them and feel the presence of my Lord

2. Himalayas


I would love to conquer the Himalayas. Such a peaceful place it is. The cold, fresh, chilling glaciers and the beautiful silence surrounding it makes the Himalayas so tempting. I wish that i climb a mountain and have a cup of tea on the highest point and from there the world would look so small. i would feel like "The King of the world."

3. Deep in the ocean

The life beneath the ocean has always fascinated me. I would simply love to take a dive and see all the glory of the ocean by myself. though i am a bit hydrophobic but who doesn't wants to conquer his fears.

4.Goa


A hot destination. One of the best place to celebrate with friends. To have fun and spend some great funny moments. Cheap liquor, beautiful beaches, sexy girls and a colorful night life. Goa has it all.

5. Europe

The richest continent in terms of materialism. Europe is an epitome of Luxury and style which consists of beautiful countries like France, Britain, Italy, Greece etc. To see all this countries, To live their lifestyle, to observe their culture would surely be a treat to the soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?