BEAUTIFUL DISASTER




I love the taste of your name on my lips
. 
Imagining our tongue's indulging within a tranquil kiss

My legs are shaking thinking of our bodies embracing. 

Dreaming of fantasies with you do more than excite. 

Thinking of the passion we would ignite.

It starts with the fore play and ends with a climax.

Our bodies entwining until we collapse. 

I will destroy you in the most beautiful disaster.

Using my body yours I would master.

 I'd unhinge you like a barrel from a gun and 

while painful I ensure you'd have unlimited fun.

Lighting my desires on fire while watching me come

undone. 

I am the darkness you are the sun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?