Changing faces of a woman.

She was a good friend of mine. We knew each other for past 3 years and ours was a casual friendship. A Friendship not too great to be noticed and neither to small to be ignored. Last evening i had a chat with her. She had put a new profile picture. She was looking nice.  I texted her HI, to which she replied back. I complimented her, White angel and sent her a love sticker. Out of nowhere she texted me," mind your language". I thought may be she was texting someone else. I asked her, was this message for me?. She said , "yes. I don't like the way you talk. I was taken aback, at this sudden change of her's. I said," this is the way, i talk and i won't change it". She said, "so better stop it then". I said," chill, i won't text you ever again and bid her good bye. i thought it was the end.  

At night her boyfriend called me, asking me Whats your problem Man ? how dare you message my girlfriend. I was quite puzzled and surprised, never expected a call like this. I said, dude she is my friend and she is added in my friend list. I have every right to message her. He just Burst out in anger, so you will send her love stickers. You don't know me, i will break your bones, you asshole. Stay away from her. It was enough to boil my blood, i shot back, so you are her boyfriend, ha so where were you hiding all this days. if you are in a relationship, have some guts and say it to the whole world.  and see, i am not dying to talk to her and i don't give a fuck. He said, "but i do give a fuck, she is mine". I said, listen ,you insecure pig. She is just a friend and if you really have any problem, ask her to un friend me. and please don't you dare call me again, i don't waste time on idiots like you. saying this i disconnected the phone. I unfriended her, just to get some peace.

I was quite amazed after this experience,  i remember she was a girl who used to call me, and bore me for hours. There was a time, when we had long conversations. When we were great friends. It was true that after a stage we had stopped talking. Her company was quite boring and i always tried to avoid talking to her. I had limited her to just a hi at times and some occasional compliments.

I never expected this to happen. Even though it doesn't bother me but it amazes me that how a girl changes with time and how she turns from being someone you know to being a complete stranger. 

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD