I AM NOT SOMEONE TO DIE FOR




Don't die for me
Even if you had those mad feelings that are to kill for, 
those that rage your blood to boiling steam 
don't die for me love
I am not to die for
And if we were standing at the end of some cliff 
or bridge light years away from the ground
Ready to become statistics
Ready to become the stardust we really are
If our expiration date has come
Like soon to be soured milk
I’d beg you not to
I’d say stay
let us not jump into our graves just yet
there are stars yet to be named

I believe we are all part star
With names etched into heart sized galaxies
We are sixty-nine percent stardust
Borderline balls of fire,
with no sharp turns that seem as points
We are waiting to explode
and hoping we go before the sun
I would die for you
And I would live for you
And I would walk for you
and to you
not away from you
I would run to you
Breathe for you
roam for you
I would seek you out
And carve out the stars and etch
our names as puzzle pieces
and you could keep a few halves and corners,
you could hold the best pieces
and I’ll guard the weaker ones,
chipped ones,
the spaces that will go unfilled

I will guard these empty spots
Our puzzle will be infinite
it’ll hold all the pieces of us
all the pieces yet to be found
the pieces yet to be revised.
They will hold my poetry,
and the glimmer of your eyes
they will hold the
“I died for you” and the “I lived for you”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?