I TRY TO STOP MYSELF

I try to stop myself,
From speaking the words,
I know you don't want to hear,
But truth is,
You need to hear them,
From my fingertips,
I spill the words,
You won't hear,
But read,
The way I'm left,
Feeling,
When you come near,
When your skin,
Touches my skin,
And your lips,
Press to my lips,
The burn,
If our bodies,
Colliding together,
The electricity,
Running through me,
As your breath,
Whispers across my skin,
You've got me,
You're inside of me,
Under my skin,
Within my veins,
The breath,
I breathe,
The hotness of your touch,
Your fingers in my hair,
Silence all around us,
Buzzing through the air,
Nothing but the heavy breathing,
That we share,
Swallow me whole,
Take control,
Hold my hand,
And take my heart,
Clash with me,
Tear me apart,
Whatever you do,
Don't let me go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN