I WILL WRITE YOU AWAY, UNTIL YOU ARE GONE



I will write you away,
Scrub the memories of
You
From my insides
With the magic of
Words.
Already I have cleaned you
Away
From my outsides,
Soap and scalding water
Burning you away from me,
And I hang myself to dry
In the heat of the sun
Letting the wind take the scent of
You
Away from me.
And now, all that is left to cleanse
Is my insides,
Where soap and desperate hands
Cannot reach and wash.
So I write you away.
With every phrase,
Every word,
Every letter,
I send you away from me
Let the remnants of you
That remain within me
Off into the world,
Following your
Footsteps.
Write until the habits,
The memories,
The emotions
That are connected to you
Are cut loose and set free.
I shall paint a picture of you
With my words,
And with every kiss of the
Brush and canvas,
With each stroke,
I shall paint the image of you,
Remove it from within me
And never look upon it again.
I shall write what you were to me
What you meant to me
What you made me feel
Until the words don’t make
Sense
I shall write and
Write and
Write.
Write you away,
Turn pages black with ink
And clear my soul of you.
Write.
Until you are......gone

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN