MCYM- Malankara catholic youth movement-My experiences with them(1)



MCYM- The youth wing of our church. Its been almost 3 years being a part of it. and in this 3 years, i learned a lot; about life, about people and their behaviour . I had joined MCYM as an ordinary member. Then working for it as its Secretary and then as a Treasurer. And the journey for me was quite remarkable, full of memories. I made some everlasting friends, whom i would never want to part with. i shall say not friends, i earned myself some loving brothers and sisters. and i hope i continue this sweet relationship with all of them. Lovely people they are.

It took me some time to understand them. there were times, when there were miss-communications among us, fights used to break up among us with heated arguments. There were times when to stand together with each other was a herculean task. I remember when i was the Secretary, my blood used to boil in anger. There were times when i used to shout at them, there were times when they used to shout at me. But through this tough experiences, i learned tolerance, i learned to tolerate their weird behaviour . and when i learned tolerance. it became quite easy dealing with them. at times there was too much stress, workload of college, my studies, my projects and then Responsibilities of MCYM. it was tough at times, but their company made it easy.

At times they misunderstood me,at times i misunderstood them. But it all ceased with time, as we started knowing each other, the fondness for each other grew. That bond called friendship grew stronger. And when i took the post as treasurer, i had to be gentle with all of them. because this time, i had to handle the finance department. I had to be loving in my approach, so that they give me their subscriptions without testing my patience. But they were a bunch of naughty retards, they used to make me wait for every single penny.

But being with them for this many years. And knowing them i understood that they are not weird, they are lovable people with a kind heart. with time, i fell in love with all of them. because they are wonderful Human beings. God bless them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?