MY HEART IT ACHES



My heart it aches,
When you say my name,
I feel the pressure,
Building inside,
Leading me backwards,
To where you hide,

In the shadows,
In the past,
Where things happened,
You moved so fast,
I couldn't keep up,
Left behind,
To find my own run.
I waited,
For you,
To come back for me,
And now while you stand,
Here,
In front of me,
I wish for nothing more,
Than for you to leave.
You had that chance,
To blew it once,
I won't let you,
Take my heart,
And pound it again,
For the scar that you left,
Is still healing now.
So take your damaged,
Soul that you carry,
Take it and heal,
Before you're left all alone,
In the walls Of your mind,
With the fears,
Of being left behind. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?