WHAT INSPIRED ME TO BE A BLOGGER AND WHAT KEEPS ME GOING ?


From my school days, i had an inclination towards reading. Stories fascinated me and so did poems. I used to enjoy my ENGLISH periods, in fact i was liked by all my english teachers from my KG section to my 12th. English books were my favorites because they had some stories to tell, there were debates, there were discussions on live topics. Essay writing, article writing, it was fun.  I used to write love letters for my friends too Ha ha ha ha. I kept reading something or the other because it gave me confidence. "THAT YES I KNOW SOMETHING" and reading
 gave me some fabulous ideas, 
i could imagine stories,
i could connect situations through words, 
i could sketch my life in words..........

but had no clue where to note it down. People suggested me of keeping a diary. I started maintaining a diary but my writing was so disgusting that even the most beautiful thoughts looked ugly. So i just dropped the idea. Then i used to write poems and stories on face book but i got bored of it soon. I needed a place where i could write down my limitless thoughts, where could i tell my stories in a neat and clean way. Then some intelligent soul told me about Blogspot. At that time Blogging was a style statement. Amitabh bachchan's blog was quite famous then. I also made my own blog and became a Blogger. I was in my 3rd year of graduation at that time. At first it was quite boring with no or only few page views. So after a few months, i discontinued it. BUT NOW IZZY IS BACK, BECAUSE OLD HABITS DIE HARD. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

AND WHAT KEEPS ME GOING ?

1. I am passionate about writing. I love penning down my thoughts.
2. Page views
3. Compliments and all the appreciation i get.
4. Free time
5. Fast internet.

This are the 5 major reasons what keeps me going. 

I write anything that strikes my mind.
Anything that effects me,
Anything that influences me,
INSPIRES ME
PROVOKES ME...............

Comments

  1. Hey, the first reason should be enough. I'm saying this because of a profound philosophical concept. Trust me, just cling on the the number one thing that keeps you going - "Passionate about writing..."
    That is something that brings you joy from the inside. Every other reason you've stated here is an external factor and it is beyond your ability to control them.
    You'll be happier if it comes from the inside because you are the one who has total control over it. Everything that comes from the outside is subject to change. You can't depend on that. It could hurt you bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah RIGHTLY sAID Anupam bro....Inner joys are always everlasting....:-)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a set of good enough reasons for you to keep blogging... Keep going! :)

    P.S: DO consider taking off word verification for comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?