YES I WISH TO WRITE............



Like anyone else in the world who has a passion for writing, i too wish to write my own book, my own novel someday. I Love being a story teller.

In me is hidden a treasure,
of stories,
that i wish to gift, 
the world someday. 
Some beautiful secrets, 
of my life that,
i hope to reveal someday.
Memorable moments,
moments of pain,
the days i laughed,
the days i cried
i want to share it all,
with this mortal world.
to make those memories immortal.

I Would love to write about all those relationships that i witnessed. The love stories of my friends and the ups and downs of their relationships. 

I wish to write some part of life garnished with fiction. Some truths of my life decorated with beautiful imagination.


I wish to write,

I love playing with words,
because when weaved together,
they make a beautiful meaning..........

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY