DAD AND ME


It was Saturday morning, after a hectic week finally, it was weekend time. I had planned to watch back to back movies and read a novel named, “ Cards on the table” whose author was Agatha Christie. I was excited for the day as it was time to rest and enjoy.
My Dad was getting ready for office. I was just waiting for him to go out. Then the house was all mine.  Suddenly to my utter surprise,
He asked me,” so its an off day for you today”
I said,”ya”
He then said,” then join me at work today, you can supervise my workers their.”
I couldn’t believe my ears and thought to myself is he serious.
Seeing my blank face, he said “ Don’t worry, I will pay you. At the end of the day, I will pay you 500rs ”
I got excited at the thought of earning 500rs but then the temptation of taking rest the whole day and watching movies overtook my mind.
I said,” dad, you really want me to come with you.”
He said,” of course I do, you are quite grown up and you must learn to earn some money for yourself.  Learn to take responsibilities rather than wasting your time.”
I quickly said,” Dad pakka next time, I have to make a presentation today. So can’t come today.”
He smiled and said “oh really” and saying this he went away.


Finally I was at peace, no one to disturb. I switched on my laptop. But then the words of my dad started echoing in my ears. Actually he was right, his Son has grown up. I didn’t even notice. I am 23 years now. I should get tensed now. After a while I would have to earn my own living. I would have to support my family. I would have to pay my own expenses. Dad won’t be their always. Life won’t be the same. I Can’t stay careless anymore. Thinking of all this, gave me fears in my mind. But then, 

I said to myself,” CHODO YAAR, MAIN BHI KAHA LAGA HU. JO HOGA DEKHA JAAYEGA.” I will cross the bridge when I have to. Till then walk the path of life. Enjoy life.

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY