FROM THE HOLY BIBLE - SIRACH 25:13 NO WOUND IS AS SERIOUS AS WOUNDED LOVE....



When i think about you, it pains. Your memories trouble me at times. When i remember those moments spend with you, it brings a smile on my face. When i write about you, it actually makes me feel free. I am freeing myself from you, from your memories, from those intimate moments you gave me. I want freedom from you. You left me some months ago without any explanations, YOU LEFT. But my heart still carries you. Even though its been months we have not met, but still each day i meet you in my thoughts.I simply cannot help it. They come up and cross my mind a several times without my permission. I have no control on them. I am OBSESSED WITH YOU. Thought of a serious relation scares me now. I trust no girl. My mind thinks of you. only you. Not because i want you back in my life but because i have no control on my thoughts.


Its no true love. Its a disease. A mental illness, i am suffering from. I call it a disease because i cannot fall in love with a woman like you...................Its a sin i did and i am paying for it.........

From the holy bible,
SIRACH 25:13 NO WOUND IS AS SERIOUS AS WOUNDED LOVE....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?