I MAKE A PROMISE, "THAT YES I WILL LOVE YOU MORE."


I'm here to tell you,
I want you to stay,
I want us to always,
And Forever be this way.

I need to keep,

Holding on to you,
I need you here with me,
I know this much is true.

I may have made some mistakes,
In my past,
But I'm here to make it up to you,
I want this to last.

You and me together,
We can take on the world,
You've made me a believer,
Of you and me,
Of being forever.

It was completely unplanned,
But I loved you from the start,
So take my hand,
I will make a promise with my heart.

I'll love you more,
Each and every day,
I'll love you like never before,
And that's how it will stay. 

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY