I WROTE YOU A LETTER


I wrote you a letter,
I hope it made it's way,
To make your day better,
Knowing I'm okay.

I wrote you a letter,

From deep inside my heart,
To let you know I love you,
No matter how long we're apart.

I wrote you a letter,
From the depths of my soul,
I hope my words help you,
Help you to feel whole.

I wrote you a letter,
But I wish you could hear me say,
Those words from my mouth,
I'd whisper them like a pray,
And clear out all your doubt.

I wrote you a letter,
And I know it's not enough,
I'll be home soon love,
We can make it, we're tough.

I wrote you a letter,
I hope it made it to you,
I hope it helped you feel better,
Knowing I'm coming home soon.

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD