INTO THE HEAVENS


We rode off into the heavens in the middle of the day.
Sharing lifetimes of stories every mile along the way.

Making counts as sharing and secrets just don't count.
Kaleidoscoping passion can be blinding by any account.

Can you hear the thunder of hearts wildly racing away?

You even called me handsome, but you were just being kind.
I believed in a forever. After never even crossed my mind.

Meant to be saw all of our reasons while we drifted apart.
All the while I stayed busy chasing my own run away heart.

Now can you hear the thunder of hearts wildly racing away?

In life, in love in anything worth doing, no venture, no gain.
What was once shared was honest, forever free of hurt or pain.

A wise woman once said that life was ever changing and growing.
you made me feel better about me, that's a lesson worth knowing.

Can you hear the distant thunder of hearts wildly racing away?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN