LOVE IS TEMPORARY WHERE RELATIONSHIP IS PERMANENT


She says, I remember you saying "I am a fish and you are my water" 
Do you still feel the same about it or something has changed yet ? Changed
you or your love has changed ? Do you still feel butterflies in your stomach, 

when you think of our next meet ? Do you still look at those pictures and fall asleep ? 
Do you miss me when you look at strawberries anywhere around the world? 
Like moon is temporary while sky is still, waves are episodic but 
ocean is eternal Sometimes I feel love is temporary where relationship is permanent. 
I wish these thoughts are false.

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY