LOVE IS TEMPORARY WHERE RELATIONSHIP IS PERMANENT


She says, I remember you saying "I am a fish and you are my water" 
Do you still feel the same about it or something has changed yet ? Changed
you or your love has changed ? Do you still feel butterflies in your stomach, 

when you think of our next meet ? Do you still look at those pictures and fall asleep ? 
Do you miss me when you look at strawberries anywhere around the world? 
Like moon is temporary while sky is still, waves are episodic but 
ocean is eternal Sometimes I feel love is temporary where relationship is permanent. 
I wish these thoughts are false.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?