LOVE KNOWS NO DISTANCE



Your love transcends the hundreds of miles distancing me from your sweet tender skin; I find myself drowning in the warmth of your eyes comforting me from afar, your voice like spring water running down my chest. I can’t tear myself away from the words nibbling on my neck and kissing my lips. It’s hard to hate the distance when all it takes for you to make my toes curl is to say my name, I can literally taste the desire.

The brightness of your love floats through the sky at night and shines through my window, wrapping me in your light and sinking your scent deep into my soul. In the morning, you linger in the air like the afterglow of love made and I’m branded by your touch. My skin burns for you throughout the day and I can’t mask the red flush you spill into me. I am yours forever my distant love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?