SOMETIMES WISHES AND DREAMS DO COME TRUE.....


Sometimes wishes and dreams do come true,
and there are some times when they finally do.
She'll know me as well as I known her longings,
belonging together without becoming belongings.
Warmth of touching souls is unmistakable clear,
but she already knows that, don't you, my dear?

She knows what I mean instead of what I say,
her smiles can brighten up even my darkest day.
I can understand just what she wants and feels,
together with racing hearts and as my mind reels.
Enjoying of each other and enjoying life's mystery,
isn't it time that we meet up and make our history?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?