WEAPON OF WORDS...


Words.
They form an idea..

they form..
Weapons.
Oh, I know what you're talking about.
Written.
Spoken.
Thought.
Cut deep.
Spread like wildfire.
Stabbing.
Weapons used against everyone by everyone.
Sometimes I hide my pain with "words."
Joking, playing it off.
I'm trying to remain calm.
My friends lack knowledge of their actions.
Forming a unity to use weapons against one,
They actually form it against me too.
Why?
People view words as ideas,
But they use them as weapons.
Weapons that cut through the exterior of a being and
Bring out tears;
Letters falling from each eye,
Words that shame.
Words that scorn.
Words that mock.
Words that shouldn't be
Weapons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?