WHEN I WRITE, I WRITE FROM MY SOUL



When I write,
I write from my soul,
From the core of my system,
Somewhere deep inside,
Where I've been lucky enough,
To be gifted,
With something so rare,
A voice that talks to me,
From within,
And spills my feelings,
My thoughts,
My desires,
Through my fingertips,
To the pen,
Spilling ink,
Over the blank canvas,
Spins it around,
And throws parts of me,
Into my work.
Some of my past,
Falls from my mind,
Other times,
Things I feel,
I've felt for someone else,
It could even be you,
I'll step into your shoes,
Walk a mile,
And come back with your story,
Written on my palms,
And ready to fill the pages,
So when you're wondering,
How I know,
What's inside of your head,
Take a look over your shoulder,
Maybe that's me,
Walking in your shoes,
Right behind you.
Or maybe it's simply that,
I've been there too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?