YOU ARE ALL AROUND ME


I hear your voice,
Ringing in my ears,
I see your face,
Lingering in my mind,
Your scent,
Smothering my sheets,

You're all around me,
I just can't get away.

I feel your touch,
Even as the distance grows,
You're still all around me,
The love still flows.
Like a water fountain,
Like fresh snow,
Like a waterfall,
The love still flows.

When will you release me?
Set me back into the ocean,
Let me be free,
When will you let go,
Of the hold you have on me?

Our love was lost,
It won't be found,
Our love was lost,
It didn't even make a sound.

Let's walk this these roads alone,
Take the paths,
That lead us in different directions.

Here is me,
I'm stopping this,
I'm setting you free,
I'm releasing you,
Now please, release me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?