YOU ARE THE LETTER I WANT TO OPEN....



I saw you,
That day you'd stood in the dark,
Where you didn't think anyone would see you,
Hiding your tears,
Rushing down your cheeks,
As you watched the chaos pass you by,

I saw you in a way,
I never imagined seeing another human,
I saw you full of words,
Your ink dripping from your fingertips,
You were a letter,
Your soul was written on your skin,
I wanted to rip open your envelope,
To unfold you,
From around yourself,
And read each word
As closely and carefully as I possibly could,
So that your words sunk in,
To beneath my skin,
And I took on the torment,
Dancing through your eyes,
Anything to stop,
The tears from falling,
To protect you from the hurt
The pain,
I'd take it all away,
Wrap myself around you,
And send our letter away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN