ALL I CAN DO IS KEEP DRINKING...TO STOP THINKING OF YOU....


No longer does getting high do it
for me, it seems I have a new addiction
desiring for your beloved affection

The only time I am truly happy
was being alone in your company
Having the time of my life with you
by my side

Eyes closed when we kissed
only to open them as I awoke
to realize that I'm stranded
and all alone

Your memory being erased
fading away for the past multiple days
as these tears start to drip down my cheeks
when these anguished feelings again
start to creep from the agony of my hearts
defeat

Before you never had I felt love
this strong or wanted anything in so long
All I can do is keep drinking to try and stop my mind of you from thinking.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?