LIVE TO DIE


All those years I asked,
What's the reason I'm up.
I've searched, and searched
And found what's missed;
To die is why I live.

You say I got no right
To take my own life.
But now I tell you,
You can't tell me what to do.

You may have noticed all this time
I've been alone and a mime
Trapped in a cage -
A cage within my mind.

You heard me and my plea
You said to forget it, it'll be okay;
Someday I'll heal,
But can you see?
Someday's existence is like a mermaid's at bay.

So I say farewell to you all.
And may you let my life be your guide;
Let me be the bad example you give your child.
Let me be the person you let them not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?