LIVE TO DIE


All those years I asked,
What's the reason I'm up.
I've searched, and searched
And found what's missed;
To die is why I live.

You say I got no right
To take my own life.
But now I tell you,
You can't tell me what to do.

You may have noticed all this time
I've been alone and a mime
Trapped in a cage -
A cage within my mind.

You heard me and my plea
You said to forget it, it'll be okay;
Someday I'll heal,
But can you see?
Someday's existence is like a mermaid's at bay.

So I say farewell to you all.
And may you let my life be your guide;
Let me be the bad example you give your child.
Let me be the person you let them not.

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD