RICH- I AM RICHIE RICH


We all wish to be Rich. We want lots of money, lots of fame, lots of power. Sometimes even the Richer guys look sad and they complain that we are poor and sometimes the guys who are actually poor would seem happy. Its actually the way we look at life that determines whether we are rich or poor. People who count their blessings are always richer than people who count their sorrows.

If you ask me that , Am i rich ?. I would say of course i am. God has given me two wonderful parents to look after me, a cute sister to play with, some really loving and helpful relatives, a great bunch of friends who have given me memories to cherish for a lifetime. I am surrounded with wonderful people around me who appreciate me and compliment me. 

I live in a Beautiful city like Bhopal- The city of lakes. With all the greenery around, i love to breathe my time here.  Every day i get to eat some really tasty food cooked by my dear Mother. My father pays all my expenses whether its petrol or my mobile bills. I never had to worry about anything. I have my own bike- My lovely Passion pro. I have my own mobile, my own laptop. I have the membership of the best Library in Bhopal. I can read, i can blog, i can chat, i can play. At the age of 23, what else do i require. Ya sometimes my pocket money falls short of fulfilling all my desires but that's where my friends come into the picture and they pay for it.

For me Richness is not counted by money or materialistic things that you possess. For its me about being HAPPY, BEING CONTENT with what you are having. Its about doing things what you actually want to do. Its about Freedom, its about being independent of taking your own decisions though in this aspect i am a bit poorer but sooner i would be taking my own decisions as soon as i start earning. 

Miles to go,
lots and lots of dreams to be achieved,
lots of things to be learned,
New things are to be tried,
and life goes on,
like it has always been,
and always will.

Count your blessings,
and you will be blessed more.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?