SOMEDAY I WILL TALK TO YOU.....


My whole life is full of grey and dark things. 
Nothing gives me any joy. 
I do everything the same every day
every week 
every month. 
"Same ole" 
"Same ole"
Then you appear.
Something new. 
Beautiful. 
Lovely. 
Colorful.
What can I do to force you to love me?
My whole machine breaks down when your around. 
I talk to people for a living and suddenly 
I ... am ... dumb. 
I am shut up with mixed feelings and emotions. 
I can't think
I can't breathe 
I can't feel anything around me. 
I just stare at you. 
Drunk from beauty. 
Watching 
wondering 
hoping 
wishing 
thinking. 
Some day I will talk to you...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?