SOMEDAY I WILL TALK TO YOU.....


My whole life is full of grey and dark things. 
Nothing gives me any joy. 
I do everything the same every day
every week 
every month. 
"Same ole" 
"Same ole"
Then you appear.
Something new. 
Beautiful. 
Lovely. 
Colorful.
What can I do to force you to love me?
My whole machine breaks down when your around. 
I talk to people for a living and suddenly 
I ... am ... dumb. 
I am shut up with mixed feelings and emotions. 
I can't think
I can't breathe 
I can't feel anything around me. 
I just stare at you. 
Drunk from beauty. 
Watching 
wondering 
hoping 
wishing 
thinking. 
Some day I will talk to you...........

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY