WHEN FRIENDSHIP ENDED


I realize that we're near the end
But I've had a lovely time, my friend
And if ever our paths may cross again
Maybe you'll remember what we've been
And may you never bathe in sin
The games you play, I hope you win
For now time's walls come closing in
And I realize that we're near the end
So don't forget to hold up your chin
And keep on your cheerful grin
No petal will be as soft as your skin
And your hair, no needle and thread could spin
Although we're drawing near the end
Wherever your next road begins
Let your words speak truthful from within
Knock down enemies like bowling pins
Patch up your holes with safety pins
Because, my friend, the lights never dim
And I know that,
though we're drawing near the end,
I'll always have a door that welcomes you in......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?