YOU LOVE ME TOO.....


There are somethings in life..
we can all do without.
Like a frustrating day..
and people who shout.

There are many times..
we can pass things by.
Not even notice..
the beauty inside.


There are blessings
that aren't counted.
There are dreams
that are forgotten.
Like a heart's soft beat..
enveloped in cotton.

I try to take notice..
didn't mean to imply..
but there are many things in life..
that simply pass us by.

..but there are things that stand out..
that God make's us see.
Like a light bulb moment..
the sway of a tree.

I have traveled this road.
I try to pay attention.
There's just one last thing..
I forgot to mention.

The touch of his hand.
Her eyes opened wide.
Love in your heart.
A feeling of pride.

..But YOU'RE the first thing that I notice..
It isn't hard to construe..
..because I simply LOVE the way..
You LOVE..me too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?