GOD SAYS LOVE YOUR ENEMIES BUT O CHRIST THE WORLD IS SO CRUEL


Oh my Lord my christ in the holy bible verse MATTHEW(5:44) you said"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. 

Now how is this actually possible when every time you forgive, your enemy comes back just to destroy you...to break you into pieces..to insult you. You keep forgiving but they are adamant to destroy you....Lord what should i do...should i wait for them to destroy me...every time they make a mockery of me should i stay mumb....should i stay quiet when they insult me.......

Lord in Luke 6:29 you say,  If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.

If someone slaps me, and rather than hitting him back if i show him my cheek, he would think i am weak. He would punch me hard...he would kick me....beat me till i am half dead just to show that he is so powerful than me. He will vent all his anger...his frustration on me....would you like that Lord....an injured me who is crying with pain....would you like that.....I KNOW YOU LOVE ME....

If someone takes my coat away.....if someone takes my shirt away...what would i wear lord...i would be naked and the world is cruel....they will mock me for my nakedness....

Lord you suffered for me......you were insulted...people spat on your face....they striped you....you were to made to wear a crown of thorns...they put a heavy cross on you....and made you walk with it......until you fell down tired and exhausted.....they pierced nails into the veins of your hands and legs.....they crucified you....they crucified you Lord for no reason.......

but i am not great as you o christ.....i am not you...i cannot be you.....i am a sinner...a mortal man who would die someday and then i would be there with you in heaven.....but till i live....give me the liberty to hit back those who hit me....to treat bad all those who do the same....to betray betrayers.....to disrespect people who are not worthy of respect....to fight with those who try to mess with me for no reason.......

because i may get angry at times....
there may be times when i would lose control....
when my mind would burst with rage....
when my heart would stop loving....
when i would turn selfish....
when my actions would turn ugly.....
because i am just a mortal man...
a sinner........

Comments

  1. HI Isaac !! Am with u in this thought of urs !! Betray the betrayers !! Cos as truly written by u we are mortal men !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN