FRIENDSHIP DIARY- USKE DONO NIPPLES PE GOLIYAAN DAAGNA...JISNE TUMHARI DOST KI IZZAT PE FAREB DAALA


We meet every evening to have our favorite cup of tea from  the nearby chai wala bhaiya who puts his stall outside our colony and must say he makes really awesome tea.  I and her go for a night walk as we come back from work and have our favorite tea from that chai waala bhaiya.  One day like every other day, she had some interesting stuff to share. She said,” you know buddy I had told you, that there is this guy in my office who keeps hitting on me every day”. I said,” ya you did, that same idiotic guy naa….who keeps stalking you”. She said,” ya the same, but please don’t call him an idiot, I find him so cute”. I gave a big smile and ridiculed her,” ohh so finally, some feelings are actually there from your side too…its not really a one sided affair”. She laughed and said,” hmm don’t know may be, today he asked me out for a date, just a cup of coffee with him”. I said,” oh woowwww….things are really moving fast than I expected”. She chuckled and asked,” should I go”. I made a straight face and said,” no you should not”. She protested,” why should I not, common, just a cup of coffee, what’s wrong with it and what’s wrong with you, I will go”. I said,” ok chill, go but wear loose clothes, loose tops and a long loose skirt, no exposing of your tits and body”. Saying this I winked at her, she looked at me with a puzzled looked and gave me a punch and said,” chal bey, I will wear my normal clothes”. I said,” as you wish babe, I bet pakka….thorough out your coffee date, he will keep staring at your boobs or he will keep stealing glances at your figure”. She said,” that we will see”. I burst out laughing and said,” tera to kaam dal gaya beta”. She said,” onn poda”. We then wen to our respective homes.

Next day, we met at the same time, same place and went for a walk.  I looked at her and I could make out she was lost in a different world altogether. I asked her,” what happened, how was your coffee date, I guess you are still lost in his thoughts”. She replied still lost in her own world,” what you said was right”. I thought for a while,” and what did I say”. She said still lost,” that bastard was looking at my boobs all the time…moron…I have never met such a despo before”. As soon as I heard this, I burst out laughing and that laughter was unstoppable.  She made a sadistic expression,” now please don’t make fun of me, I am already depressed. You all men are the same….ass holes”. I got furious and said,” ohh mind your tongue….i had warned you before, you didn’t listen and now blaming the whole male fraternity…. You all women are the same, you never owe up to your own mistakes and blame others”. She said,” acha I am sorry, now I want you to promise me something”. I said,” what”. She took my hand in her and took it close to her heart, I for a while thought, what is she doing, is she proposing me.
 She said,” Us kamine ke dono nipples pe goliyan daagna, jisne tumhare dost ki izzat pe fareb daala” and saying this, she was rolled in laughter. I was like for a second didn’t get what she said but then after some seconds…I too was laughing with her………


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN