I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF


I feel sorry for myself at times
and I regret all the mistakes I have made.
I someday regret the day I was born and
somedays I curse my very own existence,
I am trapped in a web of problems,
Problems that cannot be solved but tolerated,
Until they get solved on their own,
Till then I have to bear it,
Tolerate the enormous amount of pain that it gives me,
I feel bad, I feel so sad,
But I find no way to wipe my tears,
I am walking on the path of life,
With no hope, with no ambitions,
I just want to finish myself,
I just want to perish myself,
For that’s the easiest way to,
Escape the perils of life…..


Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY