MOTHER MARY AND JESUS AND ME AND MY MOTHER

I was reading the gospel of St John Chapter 2, that tells us about the wedding at Cana where Jesus performed his first miracle. When all the wine was given out, Mother Mary asked her Son Jesus to intervene and help them as they had ran out of wine. Jesus answered her, “ You must not tell me what to do, My time has not yet come”


.
After reading what Jesus said, something clicked my mind and that bought a smile on my face.

Next morning as I sat to read another novel,  my mother like every other day came to me and started the same lecture that I must have heard a thousand times. Most of it would involve, why are you not serious about your future, be serious about your studies, life is not a joke and all that stuff, if you don’t work hard today, you will suffer tomorrow.



I looked at her with a smiling face and said,  “ You must not tell me what to do, My time has not yet come”.

she looked at me bewildered  and said ,”how dare you say this to me” and then took her chappal and gave me a good thrashing.



Either  you do something meaninful or else I will throw you out of my house, she ordered and went into the kitchen. Lol…..no one can argue with mothers….


But ya with my relatives….this dialogue was a great success…they all thought I had gone nuts…..but I didn’t give a damn……hi hi hi...wink wink...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN