FRIENDSHIP DIARY- HER SARCASM REACHED A NEW LEVEL THAT DAY...


She must have texted me after almost two weeks, I really wondered where was she all this days.  To tease her, I asked “ where were you Miss Universe for all this days”. She replied,” Miss universe…..why did you call me that”. I said,” had seen your Wikipedia page, now that you are miss universe, I want to marry you as soon as possible” I continued my teasing.  She replied back,” if I actually was Miss Universe, why would I marry you, infact your net worth is less than me”. I laughed at her wit and said, “ because true love never sees net worth baby”. She had no answer to it and just gave a lol to it.

I said, “ now show this conversation to your boyfriend, he will feel  jealous and hate me more than he does now”.

She said,” na I won’t”.

I asked,” why what happened”

She said,” because I am katti with him, we are not on speaking terms now”.

I said,” wow…cool then, surely show him our convo, he would be more jealous , tell him that what if you have money, he has a heart of gold and  you can have some fun watching him roast with jealousy”.

She said,” now why are you after him, leave him aside and lets talk about something else”.
I asked her,” ok where were you all this days, very busy, no time to text”.

She said,” I finally got a client and with it loads of work, I have to work from 11-11 daily, plus I have to sacrifice my weekends and work on Saturdays too,  from no work to busy season…hoooo I am so stressed this days”

I said,” My God, now you don’t need anyone to fuck you, life is already doing that.”

She said,” true…I agree with what you say, but this proves that life is Indian”.

I said,” I didn’t get you, what do you mean, what’s the connection , what do you mean by life being an Indian”.

She said,” yups life is Indian because I am getting fucked royally and that too on daily basis except Sundays and gain no pleasure from it, same is the case with majority of Indian males….just a few thrusts…wham bham…thank you mam and then go to sleep”.

BY THE TIME I ENDED READING HER MESSAGE, I WAS ROLLING ON MY BED WITH LAUGHTER …….really she killed that day with her sarcasm..from where did she get that…may be born talent and sharp observation skills….ha ha ha ha ha…


IMPORTANT NOTE- The wikipedia page talked about in the above conversation is  a page generated by an app, don't know its name...i guess rickapp may be...not sure and is used for fun purposes  and this app is currenty trending on facebook and is used by users to generate their  fake pages loaded with beautiful lies……

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?