THAT FIERY SPELL OF WAHAB RIAZ- BEST MEMORIES OF 2015 WORLD CUP


I was not following the Australia-pakistan quarter final match, as I rarely see cricket matches where India is not playing. For me Cricket is about India and supporting India. I would ask the scores in between or check it on my facebook newsfeed.  After sometime as I checked in facebook, there was this page of ICC cricket world cup which had posted something new and the post said, Wahab Riaz and Shane Watson into some fierce battle. I was quite excited by what was written, but because I was in my college I couldn’t view the battle live.

By the time I had reached Home,  it was known to everyone that Pakistan was out of the world cup after a 6 wicket defeat from Australia. I was like ok, this was expected but what I wanted to see was what actually perspired between Wahab and Watson. I opened my facebook account and checked the page of ICC Cricket council. There they had put up a video which said Fiery spell by Wahab riaz. As I clicked the video and within few seconds, I was about to witness the most memorable moments of world cup and the most destructive pace bowling in recent times.

Wahab was charging in, his run up, his eyes were emitting fire and his body language was oozing confidence. A series of unplayable short pitch deliveries that created ripples in the Australian batting order. David warner became his first victim as he played an upper square cut to third man for an easy catch. The second victim was Michael Clarke, who again stumbled at a raging short pitch ball aimed at his body. The best was yet to come as Watson took Guard, Wahab was on fire and he welcomed Watson with a short pitch delivery, as Watson dodged it, wahab came running towards him clapping his hands. Then came another ball. A fiery fast bouncer that hit Watson’s Helmet, as Watson stood their stunned, Wahab blew a flying kiss at him. I never saw Watson saw helpless ever in my life, he was jumping around the fire set by wahab. The whole atmosphere was charged up and audience was watching the battle with bated breathe.  Wahab bowled another delivery, that went past Watson like a rocket and was bowled at a speed of 150kmph.  Wahab went to Watson and taunted him, “ you came with a bat but you are batting as if you don’t have one”. Wahab had electrified the whole atmosphere, as he was giving aussies a taste of their own medicine. He clapped and taunted his way to become one of the best memories of ICC World cup 2015.

The fury of wahab was unleashed by starc and Watson himself as Wahab was batting in the 39th over of Pakistan innings, they sledged wahab and puked Fun at him. Wahab remained silent there but was determined to teach the aussies a lesson and this whole incident gave birth to one of the most fiery spells in the history of cricket. Kudos wahab, for your passion and never say die attitude.

The fury of Wahab continued till Watson was dropped when he was at just 4 runs by Rahat ali, there it ended, Rahat ali didn’t drop the catch, he had dropped the whole match. That was curtains for Pakistan and a whole spell filled with Fury and passion was wasted. Wahab deserved a better fielding unit, for if he had the support from his fielders, he would have won the match for Pakistan.  I am not a fan of Pakistan, for my heart, my soul always shout India India but Wahab has got a new fan now, I will remain his fan for the rest of my life for this superb spell he bowled in the quarter final, as I remain a fan of rohit Sharma for his 264 run knock against srilanka.


Pakistan lost the match but their lone warrior Wahab riaz won the hearts of cricket fans all over the globe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?