ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK ?- YES I AM


Yes I am afraid of the dark, yes darkness scares me.
Yes it does, a lot for in the dark I fear someone following me.
 I fear those creepy shadows as I walk through those dark lanes.
That whistle of the wind, that whisper of the breeze,
That blows in the night, make me alert in the night.
That howling of the dogs and those footsteps of some one walking by,
Scares my soul,
Yes I am afraid of the dark, yes darkness scares me.
For in darkness, I fear to fall down, I fear of stumbling down.
For I can’t see the ghosts around me,
For I can’t see the devils around me,
Darkness depresses me,
Darkness scares me.
For my past comes haunting me,
for the sins i did come troubling me,
Yes i am afraid of the dark, yes darkness scares me

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?