MY PERSONAL MOMENT WITH SALMAN KHAN....#SALMANVERDICT



I had gone to Mumbai to meet a dear friend of mine, he was really happy to see me as the busy life of aamchi Mumbai had torn him apart. Spending time with me helped him in putting back those broken pieces of his life. He like a tourist guide made me tour the whole of Mumbai. 

A city is unexplored unless you don't travel it through its local transport. Metro trains I had already experienced, now was time to travel by road and Mumbai was quite famous for its public transport. So I took a public bus, it was shit though, a bit crowded with the smell of sweat all around. I and my friend luckily managed to get a seat. I got the window seat and I felt quite relaxed as there was some relief from the suffocating atmosphere and dirty odour.

The bus was moving at its speed and I was seated there staring out of the window. I must say the roads of Mumbai were quite good better than Bhopal atleast.  The bus stopped at various red signals, on one of those red signals I was looking all around the city like a curious child, I kept looking here and there and then he came and stood to my right. He was with an ugly looking man, might be his bodyguard seated behind a bike. I saw one of my favourite superstars to my right seated quite near to me, too near that I could see him clearly and too far that I couldn’t touch him. When I saw him first, I simply couldn’t believe it but then when I looked at him for a while, I believed that yes he is the same, it was just that he was extra fair in real life and had an extra glow as compared to his look in movies. Mast ghora chita ghabru londa tha…. The people around him were not half as excited as me, because for them maybe it’s a common sight.

Even I am not someone who would go mad at seeing someone you admire so much, I kept my cool and as it was a red signal, the traffic was kept on hold for a while. I had enough time to steal a click on him. Meanwhile, his bodyguard saw me and some others clicking Salman's photos and warned us not to do so but by then the damage was done..... I clicked a photo of Bhai, the one I have posted it on the top of my blog post and the same day flaunted it on my facebook profile.

This one is my only and only personal interaction or as people say once in a life moment with Bhai of the masses....SALMAN KHAN....


I am sharing it today with you all because today after 13 long years came the verdict of hit and run case, Salman khan is convicted and has been sentenced to serve behind the bars for 5 years. Being a fan, I am sad about him being convicted but he deserves it. Justice cannot be denied….injustice should never prevail ….the judge who convicted Salman knows it better…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?