SWEET N SALTY CONVERSATIONS


She - Thank you for the compliment, I know I am looking beautiful and sexy in my new dp.

He was surprised.....!!!!!!!!! she always manages to surprise him..

He - when did I say that……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

She - I want you to say that….ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…..

He too started laughing….after a minute he checked her dp…well ya she was wearing a white coloured mallu saree posing off her beautiful body and million dollar smile.

He thought, why did I not had a look at it before and smiled, she looks gorgeous.

He -  so gorgeous you look babe, beautiful  and fresh like a newly grown rose bud.

She - blush…blush…blush…..kisses…kisses…kisses…..


Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY