BUTTERFLY AND THE COCKROACH






I always thought every time a butterfly flies around, people say wow and everytime a cockroach does the same, people run around, cursing the poor insect. Discrimination on the basis of appearance…eeehhhh, the butterfly looks beautiful so glory be to her and the cockroach looks horrible, so curse be on him.  Why so I always thought ?...yeah its sheer madness to think like that but my mind is an untamed horse, so cannot complain. I asked my sister the same question and she gave me a fantastic answer, she said this, “ bhaiya  Butterflies are beautiful agreed, but they also live in the company of flowers and that’s what makes them more beautiful whereas cockroaches live in dirt, they live in the company of anything and everything that is a waste and that’s what make them more horrible.

  
I was like wowwww…she is right…..she makes sense…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN