NEW YEAR RESOLUTION






The Priest asked, ”Son, any new resolution this year”
I said” father, driving with helmet and in first gear”’
“that’s good, my son, but have you any more?”
“ Sure, there are ten, but I shall keep only four”.
The first will be never to wipe, the shoe behind my pant
The second will be to say without hesitation, “ I can’t”’,
The third is to always keep the toothpaste cap on
Its something which I never did since I was born.
The fourth, never to look at your neighbour’s hedge,
It’s that what has brought the envy and the wedge,
The fifth is easy and you can have a ball,
Never take from Peter what you have to pay for Paul.
The sixth is to hold my head high even under water
Learn simple things of life from the potter,
He moulds wonders out of his two hands
Leaving impression forever on the sands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN