RANTINGS OF A DEPRESSED MIND...





Guruji says Be a Leader like Jesus Christ....but even Jesus Christ had a Judas Iscariot in his life....who betrayed him...even Jesus had to fall down...i too shall be betrayed some day.. i too shall fall down...for the world is merciless and i fear they would spit on me...and accuse me of things i didnt do...i am not courageous enough to forgive them all.....i fear i may kill them...i fear my own anger...i fear myself...i shiver...for sometimes i lose control...i tend to hurt people.....for there is enormous rage in me...thats keep piling up....i seek solace when i am angry...i seek loneliness to pacify myself......

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD