A PAGE FROM SOMEONE ELSE ROMANTIC DIARY- INSATIABLE LUST AND INTIMATE DESIRES






She is dark, sexy , beautiful and had this long strands of beautiful hairs. She was a good friend of my ex, though they were not in talking terms. I never knew this, through long conversations we became great friends. She had a boyfriend too. She was an avid reader and had some great sense of intimacy too. Her desires were a bit weird, her wishes were a bit wild. In the midnight hours she used to call me just to exchange novels of mills n boons. I felt quite lusty for her at times, she looked stunning always. It was one of those nights, she had called me, we flirted a bit too much that day. It was 1 am in the night and it was all dark around, I crawled through the barb wired fence and went inside. She was standing there waiting for me. I handed her the novel, she took it and was about to leave that’s when I caught her and forced her towards myself, I peeped my hands inside her and caressed her bareback.  Her dog started barking and that gave both of us scary goosebumps. She pushed me back and went towards him, I don’t know what she did but the dog didn’t bark after that. She came near me and asked what was I upto. I without wasting time on words grabbed her and squeezed her bums. My warm breathes brushed through her neck and she tightened her grip on me. we smooched each other wildly, passionately. it was dark , cold winter night and hugging each other gave us warmth, I could see her face, her eyes were fiery, intense and she was wearing those shiny pearl earrings. I bit her ears and she gave out a loud moan, I covered her mouth with my hands, she punched me and pushed me aside. She feared her mom was awake and asked me to leave asap. I was like what the fuck but then still it was great, had never expected such an intimate twist to happen. As I crawled back and walked towards my house, I turned back, I saw her dog was constantly staring at me. his eyes looked scary in the night.


Her parents, her boyfriend, her anyone, no one would ever come to know that we shared some cozy moments together in one such dark cold night, all this feels so weird, so complicated. I turned back again…the dog was still staring at me….he is the only witness…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?