VIRGINITY- THE DEBATE CONTINUES....

In one of my conversations with Guruji, we were having a discussion on Virginity and relationships.
I said, “Though I had been in relationships, I am a Virgin ,Father.I have never entered my dick in any of my gfs.
Father gave a disgusting look to me.
He took a deep breath and said, ok fine, so for you sex is all about penetration right. ok I ask you a question.
I said, Bring it on.
He asked, The girl you are about to marry had an intimate relationship with another guy. She did everything except sex, will you accept her ?
I for a while got blank and didn’t knew what to say.
He teased, what happened my friend, she is a virgin, so why are you thinking so much.
I kept mum and thought for a while and said, I won’t.
He shot back, why…why not…she is virgin then what problem do you have ?
I said, I don’t know.
He said, its not about sex or intimacy, its about acceptance, its about being faithful to your partner. How would a woman who has already given her heart to someone before marriage accept you or how would you accept a woman after marriage, if you have already given your heart to someone.


His words made me think deep, deeper and much deeper…………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?