DILEMMAS OF MY LIFE






I  am a disturbed man with so many things happening around me, I just find no peace, no time for my ownself.  I am constantly on a run, on a wild chase that leads me to nothing, and its driving me crazy. Crazy enough to make me go mad in despair, my heart screams a thousand times as my soul gets no rest. I keep hitting the writer’s block every night and I have no words to say, no feelings to express. I have turned into a corpse who is being tossed here and there as people around me wish too, bitches and dogs keep barking around me making it unbearable for me to live, to breathe. I am insulted everyday, I am defeated everyday. I am tired fighting, I am tired of living, if anyone could teach me to live again, to breathe life into a lifeless existence, to find time in timeless days, to find sleep in sleepless nights…………..O JESUS MY HEART SCREAMS…………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?