VALENTINE SPECIAL - THE SWEETEST REVENGE

She called me today, after one long year. She had walked out of my life a year ago without any explanation. We were great friends, there were so many late night conversations between us, so much fun, so many songs but then all of a sudden she left one day. Without my knowledge, without informing leaving me quite confused and sad for several days. I inquired about her in her friend circle but no one had an answer where she was and what she was doing. But deep within i knew, wherever she was, she was doing good for herself. I was out of her life for some unknown reasons. I forgot about her and moved on in my life........and then came her call unexpectedly taking me by surprise. I couldn't recognize her voice but then two minutes into the conversation, i realized it was her but then deep within me there was anger somewhere, disgust filled within for her.She was not the angel i thought her to be, she was something else........i refused to recognize her....i acted as if i never knew her..i acted as if she was just a passer by who passed by me some months ago and that was the sweetest revenge i could ever take on her.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?