VALENTINE SPECIAL - THE SWEETEST REVENGE

She called me today, after one long year. She had walked out of my life a year ago without any explanation. We were great friends, there were so many late night conversations between us, so much fun, so many songs but then all of a sudden she left one day. Without my knowledge, without informing leaving me quite confused and sad for several days. I inquired about her in her friend circle but no one had an answer where she was and what she was doing. But deep within i knew, wherever she was, she was doing good for herself. I was out of her life for some unknown reasons. I forgot about her and moved on in my life........and then came her call unexpectedly taking me by surprise. I couldn't recognize her voice but then two minutes into the conversation, i realized it was her but then deep within me there was anger somewhere, disgust filled within for her.She was not the angel i thought her to be, she was something else........i refused to recognize her....i acted as if i never knew her..i acted as if she was just a passer by who passed by me some months ago and that was the sweetest revenge i could ever take on her.....

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY